The term 'coonanlive.com' or 'Coonan Property' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. GENERAL USE
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. All users of this website are advised to retained independent legal advisors before, whilst and after using this website.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
2. TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Users on coonanlive.com. agree to carry on business on the following terms and conditions and on such other terms or conditions as may be expressly agreed by coonanlive.com with the user or set out on the website.
In these conditions the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
Auctioneer – registered firm listing property for sale on coonanlive.com.
Catalogue - Any advertisement, brochure, estimate, price or other publication whether on coonanlive.com or not.
Property - Any item which is placed with the Auctioneer with a view to its sale and, in particular, the item or items on coonanlive.com.
V.A.T. - Value Added Tax.
Registration Form - Page as completed on coonanlive.com; given at registration stage detailing amongst other matters, name & contact information.
Proof Of Funds - Documentary evidence of sufficient finance to complete on any and all transactions. These include:
(i) Copy of bank statement in the name of the bidder.
(ii) Letter of offer from mortgage lender to the bidder,
(iii) Letter of confirmation from solicitors of funds on hand in their clients account to the benefit of the bidder.
2.2 MEANINGS & PRACTICE
Terms used on coonanlive.com have the meanings and practice as follows:
1. Auctioneer Acting as Agent - The Auctioneer is selling as agent for the seller unless it is specifically stated to the contrary. The Auctioneer as agent for the seller is not responsible for any default by the seller or the bidder. The auctioneer does not have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
2. Auctioneer Bidding on behalf of Bidder - The interests of prospective bidders are best protected and served by the bidders bidding themselves. The Auctioneer will not, execute bids on behalf of a buyer.
3. Admission to coonanlive.com - coonanlive.com shall have the right exercisable in its absolute discretion to refuse admission by any individual or entity to the website or bidding by any person or entity.
4. Acceptance of Offers - The Auctioneer shall have the right exercisable in its absolute discretion to refuse any offers, advance the bidding in any manner it may decide, withdraw or divide any property, combine any two or more properties and, in the case of a dispute, to put any property up for offer again.
5. Indemnities - Any indemnity given under these conditions shall extend to all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatever and however incurred or suffered by the person entitled to the benefit of the indemnity. The Auctioneer and coonanlive.com declare themselves to be a trustee of the benefit of every such indemnity for their employees, servants or agents to the extent that such indemnity is expressed to be for their benefit.
6. Representations - Representations or statements made by the Auctioneer or coonanlive.com is a statement of opinion only. Neither the Auctioneer, coonanlive.com nor their employees, servants or agents shall be responsible for the accuracy of any such opinions. Every person interested in a property must exercise and rely on their own judgment and opinion as to such matters.
7. Headings -The headings of the conditions herein contained are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of, or to effect, the meaning or interpretation thereof.
8. Governing Law - These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
9. Notices - Any notice or other communication required to be given by the Auctioneer or coonanlive.com hereunder to a buyer or a seller shall, where required, be in writing and shall be sufficiently given if delivered by hand, sent by post or electronically to, in the case of the buyer, the address of the buyer specified in the Registration Form or Register, and in the case of the seller, the address of the seller specified in the service agreement or to such other address as the buyer or seller (as appropriate) may notify the Auctioneer or coonanlive.com in writing. Every notice or communication given in accordance with this condition shall be deemed to have been received if delivered by hand or by email on the day and time of delivery and if delivered by post three (3) business days after posting.
10. The Top Bidder - The top bidder shall be the highest bidder acceptable to the Auctioneer who's bid is accepted. Any dispute which may arise with regard to bidding or the acceptance of bids shall be settled by the Auctioneer. Every bidder shall be deemed to act as principal unless the Auctioneer has prior to the conditional acceptance of offer, acknowledged in writing that a bidder is acting as agent on behalf of a named principal.
11. Reservation of Title - Notwithstanding delivery or passing of risk to the buyer the ownership of a property shall not pass to the Top Bidder until, contracts have been exchanged by both parties and the Top Bidder has paid to the Auctioneer (or the sellers solicitors if applicable in the contracts of sale) the Total Amount Due.
12. Variation - coonanlive.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at their discretion.
13. Liability of Auctioneer and Seller - Prior to bidding ample opportunity is given for the inspection of the properties on offer and each bidder by making a bid acknowledges that they have, by exercising and relying on their own judgment, satisfied themselver as to the physical condition, age and description of each property. None of the seller, the Auctioneer, coonanlive.com nor any of their employees, servants or agents shall be responsible for any error of description or for the condition or authenticity of any property. No warranty whatsoever is given by the seller, coonanlive.com or Auctioneer or by any of their employees, servants or agents in respect of any property and any condition or warranty express, or implied by statute or otherwise is hereby specifically excluded.
14. Auctioneer's Discretion - With regard to the offering of any property, the Auctioneer shall have the following powers exercisable solely in the discretion of the Auctioneer:
(i) To decide whether to offer any property for sale or not;
(ii) To decide whether a particular property is suitable for sale by the Auctioneer and, if so, to determine the conditions of sale and the manner in which such sale should be conducted;
(iii) To determine the description of any property on coonanlive.com.
(iv) To determine what illustration of a property (if any) is to be included on coonanlive.com.
(v) To decide whether to offer any property for sale or not;
15. Seller's Warranty and Indemnity - The seller warrants to the Auctioneer, to coonanlive.com and to bidders that he is the true owner of the property or is legally authorised to sell the property on behalf of the true owner who can transfer good and marketable title to the property free from any third party claims.
The seller shall indemnify the Auctioneer, coonalive.com and the Top Bidder or any of their respective employees, servants or agents against any loss or damage suffered by any of them in consequence of any breach of the above warranties or undertakings by the seller.
16. Finance In Place - Bidders and Top Bidders on coonanlive.com confirm that they are in possession of sufficient funds at the time of bidding, so as to complete on all bids made. They further confirm that they are in a position to provide the Auctioneer and/or other parties connected to the sellers, with Proof of Funds if requested.
17. Finance In Place - All bids are accepted Subject to Contract, Contract Denied.
18. Finance In Place - Please note we have no authority to bind or clients and no contract shall exist until cormal contracts have been executed between the parties and the full deposit paid.